Salute to America. Pencil and Colored Pencil on Paper. 2017.

On my patriotic poster I colored the background grey to make the United States of American flag stand out. The flag I drew on my poster was an outline of the United States. I decided to do an outline of that because the United States is the first thing I think of when I hear the word "patriotism". I included two soldiers on the bottom of the drawing because in order to have the United States be safe, we must have strong soldiers fighting. The soldiers are saluting each other. I made the United States solid with red, white, and blue to make it stand out from all of the shading and the grey from the background. The United States of America stands out within all of the countries. Our soldiers have pride in the United States and our flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment