ATC's Mixed Media 2016.



The materials I used for my ATC's vary for every one. The materials I used throughout all of them are string, tissue paper, and a piece of cut out folder for my card. On the purple card, I also used a button and a felt tip pen. I used the felt tip pen to draw circles to get the viewer's eyes to look at the corners because I drew triangles in the corners. On my blue card, I used paint to draw the attention to the button I put on it. On the red card, I used yellow string to get the viewer's eyes to lead to the yellow button surrounded by the yellow paper cut out. On my green paper, I used red string to stand out more and direct the eyes towards the button I placed on the card. The red string on the white card allows the eyes to look all around. While looking all around, one comes across an eye-catching yellow triangle. On my ATC's, I used many different materials to draw attention to not only on the eye-catching object, but the objects that lead the eyes to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment